Back to Bed Review


At first I thought this will be boring and repetitive, but for some reason it's not. Art was great,levels were interesting and that scream when 'bob' dies well.. I liked to hear it from time to time. The only problem I see people will have is that there's only 30 levels, for me it's not the case. I enjoyed playing every single one of those 30 puzzles they were well crafted , some were easy and some were hard , but every single still enjoyable.
From 30 levels I only found 4 or 5 puzzles really hard.
Oh there's also Nightmare mode , you unlock it when you finish those first 30 levels and when it says Nightmare mode , they mean it! It will take some time for you to complete it. Even though it's a great game , I think they should add workshop and map editor.
All in all Back to Bed it's a fantastic game if you want to spend 2 to 4 hours I recommend you get it!


Steam Store page

Comments

Post a Comment